Can I become a member of the Cape Cod Potters?
- If you live in Barnstable County, Massachusetts and have an
interest in pottery you may apply for membership.
When can I apply for membership?
- We hold membership enlistment the month of January only. If you
are interested in joining you may add your name to our mailing list
Application page) and we will send you a reminder or an
application in January.
How do I become a member?
- Membership enrollment is held in January of each year, available
to persons living in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. You may
download an application during the last week of December and through
the third week of January. All applications and dues must be
postmarked by the last day of January. All applications not postmarked
by January 31 will be returned, you may apply again next year.
Does my membership auto-renew?
- ABSOLUTELY NOT! All applicants/members past, present or
new need to apply each year, there are no exceptions.
Can I attend a workshop without being a member?
- Everyone is welcome to attend any of our workshops. The workshop
fee is slightly higher for non-members, please see any workshop order
form for more information.
How do I get in contact with the Cape Cod Potters,
- Please see our contact page (the link located at the bottom of most pages).
Who is in charge of the Cape Cod Potters, Inc.?
- We are a legally Incorporated Charitable Massachusetts
Again, please see our
contact page (the
link located at the bottom of most pages).
How can I join your mailing list?
- Our paper mailing (U.S. Postal Mail) is for our members only. You
can sign up for our email list on our main page. The easiest way to
stay up to date with our activities is to check this website each
How do I find out about future workshops?
When do you schedule workshops?
- Workshops are generally scheduled "off-season", October through
April. They can be one or two day workshops, attendee's are most often
able to choose to attend one day or two. Our annual workshop and
meeting are usually scheduled for the first or second Sunday of
February. Please see our
I am a full-time student, is there a student fee, rate or
- In most cases full-time students can attend a workshop free of
charge. Some minor fees may apply, but, these would be minimal. Space
may be limited for some workshops, please send in your applications
early. We do require a copy of your current valid student I.D. You can
read more and find student workshop forms by